All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.25
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
About this product
- DescriptionThrough critical analysis of Turkey's transformation under the AKP, this book explores the relationship between domestic transformations and global/regional dynamics. It also discusses the relationship between the Turkish transformation and the Arab uprisings and the implications of the Turkish case for regime transitions in the Arab world.
- Author BiographyE. Fuat Keyman is Professor of International Relations and the director of Istanbul Policy Center (IPC) at Sabanc? University. He has produced many books and articles on democratization, globalization, international relations, civil society, and Turkey-EU relations. His most recent books include Symbiotic Antagonisms: Contending Discourses of Nationalism in Turkey (2011, with Ay?e Kad?o?lu); Remaking Turkey (2008); Turkish Politics in a Changing World: Global Dynamics, Domestic Transformations (2007, with Ziya OEni?). Sebnem Gumuscu is a Visiting Assistant Professor at Sabanci University and research coordinator at Istanbul Policy Center. Her articles on Islamic movements, Turkish politics and dominant parties appeared in numerous journals such as Comparative Political Studies, Middle East Studies, and Government and Opposition.
- Author(s)Fuat Keyman,Sebnem Gumuscu
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/05/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleIslam and Nationalism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIX, 202 p.
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.