CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.45Trending at £9.05
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a different perspective on lifelong learning and the learning society and locates them within humanity itself. This book addresses the issues that arise from the vision of the learning society. It concludes that since human beings continue to learn, so the learning society must be a process within the incomplete project of humanity.
- Author BiographyPeter Jarvis is an internationally renowned expert in the fields of lifelong learning, adult and continuing education and is founding editor of The International Journal of Lifelong Education - published by Taylor and Francis. He is Professor of Continuing Education at the University of Surrey, UK, honorary Visiting Professor at City University and Professor (honoris causa) at the University of Pecs in Hungary.
- Author(s)Peter Jarvis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleLifelong Learning and the Learning Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.