CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.31
- £34.99Trending at £37.79
- £31.13Trending at £33.29
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
- £28.33Trending at £30.00
- £5.50Trending at £6.35
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the regulation of cultural conflicts from the perspective of international law.
- Author BiographySteven Wheatley is Senior Lecturer in Human Rights Law and International Law at the University of Leeds.
- Author(s)Steven Wheatley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/12/2005
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number42
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.