CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a contribution to the literature of comparative political thought. Exploring the globalization of ideas of democracy and civil society, this book addresses the question of what occurs when concepts cross the boundaries of cultures or languages. It analyzes the historical concept of democracy in Arab and Islamic political thought.
- Author BiographyMichaelle L. Browers is assistant professor of political science at Wake Forest University.
- Author(s)Michelle L. Browers
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleModern Intellectual and Political History of the Middle East
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Noteglossary, bibliography, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.