All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection explores the possibilities for expanding and consolidating existing democratic spaces in Asia, under the pressure of market reforms. It provides new insights into the prospects for democratic consolidations in the region.
- Author BiographyEDNA A. CO National College of Public Administration and Governance (NCPAG), University of the Philippines Diliman, Quezon City. AREIAL HERYANTO Lecturer at the Melbourne Institute of Asian Languages and Societies (MIALS) at The University of Melbourne, Australia JING LIN Associate Professor in the Department of Education Policy and Leadership at University of Maryland, USA LE THI QUY Center for Family and Women Studies, National Center for Social Science and Humanity Hanoi, Vietnam JOEL ROCAMORA Executive Director of the Institute for Popular Democracy at Manila, Philippines PETER STOETT Concordia University, Montreal, Canada LAWRENCE SURENDRA Senior Adviser to the Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI), Stockholm, Sweden and a Visiting Professor at the National Law School of India University Bangalore ALISSA TROTZ Member of Red Thread Women's Development Programme, Guyana and Assistant Professor, Sociology and Equity Studies, OISE and Institute of Women's and Gender Studies, University of Toronto, Canada
- Author(s)Fahimul Quadir
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication19/03/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIII, 226 p.
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJayant Lele,Professor Timothy M. Shaw
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.