All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionDemocracy and Ethnic Conflict addresses the problem of establishing durable democratic institutions in societies afflicted by ethnic conflict.
- Author BiographyBRITT CARTRITE Department of Political Science, University of Colorado at Boulder, USA TOM HADDEN School of Law, Queens University Belfast, UK MARCIA BYROM HARTWELL Queen Elizabeth House Refugee Studies Centre, University of Oxford, UK RADKA HAVLOVA Jan Masaryk Centre of International Relations, University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic COLIN IRWIN School of Politics, Queens University Belfast, UK LUIS MORENO Research Professor, Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), Madrid, Spain BENYAMIN NEUBERGER Professor of Political Science, Open University of Israel HUGH O'DOHERTY John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, USA ILAN PELEG Charles A. Dana Professor of Government and Law, Lafayette College, USA ROBERT G. WIRSING Asia-Pacific Centre for Security Studies, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication16/03/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXII, 254 p.
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byAdrian Guelke
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.