CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThese multidisciplinary essays combine an appreciation of the progress made in Third World democratization with an assessment of structural and cultural factors that limit further progress toward procedural democracy in many parts of the world, such as China and much of the Middle East.
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2000
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleHelen Kellogg Institute for International Studies
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height230 mm
- Edited byHoward Handelman,Mark A. Tessler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.