All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.77
- £8.13Trending at £8.93
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £17.99Trending at £19.46
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the relationship between democracy and policing, and, more specifically, what it means for law enforcement to be democratic in modern-day America.
- Author BiographyDavid Alan Sklansky is Professor of Law at the University of California, Berkeley, and Faculty Co-Director of the Berkeley Center for Criminal Justice.
- Author(s)David Alan Sklansky
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives on Crime and Law
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.