All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionHow do threats of terrorism affect the opinions of citizens? Drawing on data from surveys and original experiments the authors conducted in the United States and Mexico, this title demonstrates how our strategies for coping with terrorist threats significantly influence our attitudes toward fellow citizens, political leaders, and foreign nations.
- Author BiographyJennifer L. Merolla is the Mary Nicolai - George Blair Assistant Professor in the Department of Politics and Policy at Claremont Graduate University. Elizabeth J. Zechmeister is assistant professor of political science at Vanderbilt University.
- Author(s)Elizabeth J. Zechmeister,Jennifer L. Merolla
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2009
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleChicago Studies in American Politics
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note23 line drawings, 16 tables
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.