Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides comprehensive coverage of the models of contemporary democracy; its social, cultural, economic and political prerequisites; its empirically existing varieties and its two major challenges - globalization and mediatization. The book also covers the global spread of democracy and its spread into supranational democracies.
- Author BiographyAuthor J. Stromback: Frank Esser is Professor of International and Comparative Media Research at the University of Zurich, Switzerland. After studies in Mainz and London, he taught at the Universities of Oklahoma, Missouri and Texas-Austin. His research focuses on cross-national studies of news journalism and political communication. His co-edited books include the Handbook of Comparative Communication Research (2012) and Democracy in the Age of Globalization and Mediatization (2013).
- Author(s)Daniel Bochsler,Frank Esser,Hanspeter Kriesi,Jorg Matthes,Marc Buhlmann,Sandra Lavenex
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleChallenges to Democracy in the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.