Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionCompares development of Caribbean nations with British, French, Hispanic, Dutch and American political traditions. This collection describes the post-colonial state in both its authoritarian and democratic forms, examining the survival of competitive parliamentary institutions and state decay.
- Author BiographyCARLENE J. EDIE is Associate Professor, Department of Political Science, University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Among her earlier publications is Democracy by Default: Dependency and Clientelism in Jamaica.
- Author(s)Carlene J. Edie
- Date of Publication28/02/1994
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleMyths and Realities
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.