CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £34.21Trending at £37.48
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionCaribbean area specialists offer both global and regional perspectives in an effort to explain the surprising rate of democratization in the Caribbean. The authors suggest that the parliamentary system of colonial and protectorate rule forms a basis for successful democratization.
- Author BiographyJorge I. Dominguez is the Frank G. Thomson Professor of Government and acting director of the Center for International Affairs at Harvard University. His many books include Democracy in the Caribbean, also available from Johns Hopkins.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1993
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJorge I. Dominguez,R. DeLisle Worrell,Robert A. Pastor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.