All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £17.05
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.69Trending at £11.01
- £7.51Trending at £10.02
- £7.62Trending at £7.78
- £3.59Trending at £3.63
About this product
- DescriptionDemocracy is not naturally plausible. Why turn such important matters over to masses of people who have no expertise? This title offers an alternative based on the idea that democratic authority and legitimacy must depend partly on democracy's tendency to make good decisions.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Estlund is professor of philosophy at Brown University.
- Author(s)David M. Estlund
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note4 line illus.
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.