CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.40Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionCitizenship is a key concept in Western political thought for defining the individual's relations with society. This title explores the theoretical and practical implications of war and terror situations for citizenship in democratic states. It is suitable for students of military studies, political science, IR and security studies.
- Author BiographyYoav Peled is Professor of Political Science at Tel Aviv University. Noah Lewin-Epstein is Professor of Sociology and Dean of the Faculty of Social Science at Tel-Aviv University. Guy Mundlak is a researcher in the Faculty of Law and Department of Labor Studies, Tel Aviv University. Jean L. Cohen is Nell and Edward Singer Professor of Political Theory and Contemporary Civilization at Columbia University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleCass Military Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGuy Mundlak,Jean Cohen,Noah Lewin-Epstein,Yoav Peled
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.