Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the question of how to develop and foster democratic competences. This title includes topics such as: may take place via school curricula, resource materials and teaching/learning methods; in workplaces by means of formalised arrangements that encourage self-direction and through the informal processes engendered by working environments.
- Author BiographyWolfgang G. Weber is Professor for Applied Psychology in the Faculty of Psychology and Sport, University of Innsbruck. Michael Thoma is Assistant Professor in the area of Business Education in the School of Management, Department of Organisation and Learning, University of Innsbruck. Annette Ostendorf is Professor for Business Education in the School of Management, Department of Organisation and Learning, University of Innsbruck. Lynne Chisholm is Professor for Education and Generation in the Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Innsbruck.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight258 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAnnette Ostendorf,Lynne Chisholm,Michael Thoma,Wolfgang Weber
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.