Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis comparative study examines the challenges that the countries of post-Communist Central and Eastern Europe have faced in securing democratic control of their armed forces and establishing civilian control of defence policy.
- Author BiographyANTON BEBLER Professor of Social Sciences, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia ALEX J. BELLAMY Lecturer, Defence Studies Department, Kings College London PAL DUNAY Director, International Training Course in Security Police, Geneva Centre for Security Policy JAMES GOW Reader, Department of War Studies, Kings College London IRINA ISAKOVA Defence Diplomacy Fellow, Centre for Defence Studies, Kings College London PAUL LATAWSKI Senior Lecturer in International Affairs, Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst PLAMEN PANTEV Associate Professor at Sofia University 'St Kliment Ohridsky' and Director, Institute for Security and International Studies (ISIS), Sofia IOAN-MIRCEA PASCU Minister of National Defence of the Republic of Romania GRIGORJ PEREPELITSA Head of the Military Police Department, National Institute for Strategic Studies, Ukraine STEFAN SARVAS previously in the Research Department, Czech Ministry of Defence VAIDOTAS URBELIS Researcher, Institute of International Relations and Political Science, University of Vilnius, Lithuania TOMAS URBONAS Senior Executive Officer, Lithuanian Ministry of National Defence ILMARS VIKSNE Commandant, Latvian National Defence Academy, Riga MARIE VLACHOVA Director, Researcher Department, Ministry of Defence of the Czech Republic
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2001
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleOne Europe or Several?
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight516 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndrew Cottey,Anthony C. Forster,Timothy Edmunds
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.