All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionConventional wisdom warns that unaccountable political and business agents can enrich a few at the expense of many. This book rigorously develops this hypothesis and provides evidence of how democracy can go too far and thus decrease economic performance.
- Author(s)Dino Falaschetti
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleStudies in Public Choice
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 Tables, black and white; XXI, 131 p.
- Weight880 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.