Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionIlluminating a critical gap between deliberative democratic theory and its applications, this timely and important study shows what needs to be done to ensure deliberative processes offer more than the illusion of democracy.
- Author BiographyGenevieve Fuji Johnson is an associate professor in the Department of Political Science at Simon Fraser University.
- Author(s)Genevieve Fuji Johnson
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleStudies in Comparative Political Economy and Public Policy
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight420 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.