CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.57
- £14.30Trending at £21.04
- £10.09Trending at £13.02
- £7.57Trending at £8.48
- £28.88Trending at £30.52
About this product
- DescriptionDemocracy and justice are often mutually antagonistic ideas, but this work demonstrates how and why they should be pursued together. Justice must be sought democratically if it is to garner legitimacy, and democracy must be justice-promoting if it is to sustain allegiance over time.
- Author BiographyIan Shapiro is William R. Kenan, Jr. Professor of Political Science at Yale University.
- Author(s)Ian Shapiro
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2001
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleThe Institution for Social and Policy Studies
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.