Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the topical discussion of how democracy can be achieved beyond the nation-state and challenges the widespread optimism about the democratic potential of civil society participation in European governance.
- Author BiographyDawid Friedrich is Assistant Professor of International Relations at the Leuphana University of Luneburg.
- Author(s)Dawid Friedrich
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication09/05/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleEurope in Change
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteTables, black & white|Illustrations, black & white
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Series Edited byEmil J. Kirchner,Thomas Christiansen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.