CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionAssesses the role of emotion, solidarity, and online activism in the Arab uprisings.
- Author BiographyMahmood Monshipouri is Associate Professor of International Relations at San Francisco State University. He specializes in human rights, identity construction, and globalization in the Muslim world. He is author of Muslims in Global Politics: Identity, Interests, and Human Rights (2009) and editor of Human Rights in the Middle East: Frameworks, Goals, and Strategies (2011). His most recent book is Terrorism, Security, and Human Rights: Harnessing the Rule of Law (2012).
- Author(s)Mahmood Monshipouri
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.