CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.40Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an assessment of the 'transitions' or 'transformations' in Central and Eastern Europe. This book offers insights into these transformations, in particular on the questions of what 'democratic consolidations' actually consist of, as well as the political economy, in a strict sense, of these transitions.
- Author Biography<em>Michel Dobry</em> is Professor of Political Science at the University of Paris X, Nanterre, and Director of the Laboratoire d'Analyse des Systemes Politiques (CNRS). His works have greatly contributed to the ongoing renewal of the analysis of processes of political crises and, more generally, critical political conjunctures.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- Series TitleGeojournal Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 55
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight592 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMichel Dobry
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.