Democratization and Revolution in the USSR, 1985-91 by Jerry F. Hough (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.03+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £16.64Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 24 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a strikingly new view of the Gorbachev era and the reasons for the collapse of the Soviet Union. Written by one of America's most distinguished specialists on the former Soviet Union, this is the first comprehensive overview of the Gorbachev period and describes it as a real revolution, not mere reform .
- Author BiographyJerry F. Hough is professor of political science and public policy at and a nonresident senior fellow at the Brookings Institution. His books include Democratization and Revolution in the USSR, 1985-1991 (Brookings, 1997) and Russia
- Author(s)Jerry F. Hough
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.