All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is based on a study which brought together scholars from the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Poland and Slovenia, each potential members of the European Union, to develop a methodology for assessing the degree of democratization attained by them.
- Author BiographyMary Kaldor is Director of the Programme on Global Civil Society at the Centre for the Study of Global Governance, London School of Economics. Among her most recent publications are New and Old Wars: Organized Violence in a Global Era (Polity Press and Stanford University Press 1999) and Global Insecurity (edited) (Continuum 2000). Ivan Vejvoda is Assistant Professor of Government at Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight330 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byIvan Vejvoda,Mary Kaldor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.