Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays explores the interface between science and politics using the instruments of social studies of science, and provides new insights into their re-alignment under a new regime of governance that requires participation and accountability.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleSociology of the Sciences Yearbook
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 24
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight780 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byPeter Weingart,Sabine Maasen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.