CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £8.00Trending at £9.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £8.62Trending at £8.76
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a fresh perspective on the state of global climate governance, offering innovative suggestions for improving its effectiveness and legitimacy.
- Author BiographyHayley Stevenson is Lecturer in International Relations and Global Environmental Politics at the University of Sheffield. She is the author of Institutionalizing Unsustainability: The Paradox of Global Climate Governance (2013). John S. Dryzek is Australian Research Council Federation Fellow and Professor of Political Science in the Centre for Deliberative Democracy and Global Governance at the Australian National University. His recent books include The Oxford Handbook of Climate Change and Society (co-edited with Richard Norgaard and David Schlosberg, 2011) and The Politics of the Earth: Environmental Discourses, 3rd edition (2013).
- Author(s)Hayley Stevenson,John S. Dryzek
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.