CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionAs South Africa moved into a new era of its history, there were major challenges facing the post-apartheid government with regard to the reform of higher education. This book analyzes these challenges, highlighting key constraints in the reform process. It is presented in a narrative style.
- Author BiographyM.T. Sehoole is a senior lecturer at the University of Pretoria. His publications include Trade in Educational Services: Reflections on the African South African Higher Education System, How Politics Influence Merger Forms and Outcomes, and South African Journal of Education.
- Author(s)M. T. Sehoole
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledgeFalmer Studies in Higher Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NotePaper over boards
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.