All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Ivo Burum
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Journalism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight456 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Story in the Age of Social Media: A Theoretical Perspective 3. Defining an Action Research Study and Methodologies 4. Convergence at Click Speed 5. Mojos Working in Communities 6. Supplementary Workshops in Education and Media 7. Training: A Common Cross-Spherical Pedagogical Bridge 8. Recording Video and Audio and Editing on a Smartphone 9. Conclusive Ways Forward
- Author BiographyIvo Burum, PhD is Lecturer in Journalism at Deakin University, Australia. He runs Burum Media, a mojo and web TV consultancy that provides training for journalists, educators and remote communities internationally. He is the co-author of Mojo: The Mobile Journalism Handbook.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.72
- £3.95Trending at £4.02
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.