Demographic Projection Techniques for Regions and Smaller Areas: A Primer by H.Craig Davis (Paperback, 1994)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.75+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £19.87Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 27 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.95Trending at £23.45
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.11
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of Regional Economic Impact Analysis and Project Evaluation , this book provides the tools for making population projections and discusses four principal approaches: mathematical extrapolation, comparative methods, cohort survival, and migration models.
- Author BiographyH. Craig Davis is a professor in the Department of Community and Regional Planning at the University of British Columbia and the author of Regional Economic Impact Analysis and Project Evaluation (UBC Press, 1990).
- Author(s)H.Craig Davis
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1994
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published1995
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note19 b&w illustrations
- Weight206 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.