Demographics and Criminality: The Characteristics of Crime in America by R. Barri Flowers (Hardback, 1989)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £116.89Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.64Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 27 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
- £13.28Trending at £14.55
- £16.71Trending at £17.94
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionAs the crime problem worsens, the need for up-to-date information on its dynamics and incidence increases. This book, the final in a four-volume series, focuses exclusively on demographic trends in criminality and victimization in the USA.
- Author BiographyRONALD BARRI FLOWERS is an independent scholar and research analyst specializing in the study of crime and criminal justice. He is the author of Demographics and Criminality, Minorities and Criminality, Women and Criminality, and Children and Criminality (Greenwood Press, 1989, 1988, 1987, and 1986).
- Author(s)R. Barri Flowers
- Date of Publication06/12/1989
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleContributions in Criminology & Penology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 23
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.