CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.89Trending at £15.26
- £9.66Trending at £15.07
- £9.50Trending at £17.03
- £7.68Trending at £10.01
- £10.65Trending at £13.04
- £11.79Trending at £17.03
- £7.39Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how a diverse range of archaeological evidence can provide insights into past human populations.
- Author(s)Andrew T. Chamberlain
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2006
- Series TitleCambridge Manuals in Archaeology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note36 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.