Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by cd_and_dvdstocks
- Est. delivery by 4 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDario Argento and Lamberto Bava co-wrote this horror film, a huge European hit upon release. The film centers on two young girls who go to a brutal zombie movie and begin to notice happenings in theater mirroring the action on screen. Soon, half of the audience have been turned into blood thirsty zombies, forcing the remaining patrons to defend themselves from the unholy beasts. Stylish, gory, bleakly funny and reminiscent of George A. Romero's films, DEMONS is a hugely entertaining horror movie. Argento also produced and Bava, son of the legendary Mario Bava (BLACK SUNDAY), directed.
- Leading Role 1Urbano Barberini
- Director 1Lamberto Bava
- Additional Roles byCoralina C. Tassoni
- ProducerDario Argento
- Score ComposerClaudio Simonetti
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2006
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Running Time86 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- fairygothmother...28 Sep, 2010by
Demons - Italian Horror DVD / Dario Argento
This is a prime example of classic Italian horror movies from the 80's. One of those movies you see when you are younger that shapes your taste in films all the way through adulthood too. Back in the good old days when special effects really were special, not CGI. Good music score too - Motley Crue, Saxon, Go West (it was cool in the 80s to like Go West so shhhh) Anyone pondering this as a purchase should definitely go for it. You will love it!! Hopefully you too will develop a love of Italian Horror, and buy everything you can by Dario Argento!
- 390637721@delet...14 Nov, 2009by
this film plus beer = a kind of heaven?
saw the film on cable recently and just had to buy (and the sequel). guy on motorbike + samurai sword against legion of the undead = possibly greatest sequence in any horror movie ever. do you really need any other encouragement?
- timpymonster05 Nov, 2009by
Demons is an incredibly entertaining Italian horror film from the 80s, directed by Lamberto, son of Mario, Bava and produced by the legendary Dario Argento. The plot of the film has a number of people being invited to attend a special screening of a horror film about demonic possession. The audience start to become possessed or end up dead, and the mayhem begins. Demons is full of impressive and very gorey special effects, and is great fun though serious at times. There's more that could have been done with the idea of real and "reel" life colliding, but despite this I would recommend the film to anyone who loves a good horror film. Fans of 80s cinema will also enjoy it, as the soundtrack is full of 80s rock and heavy metal, including Billy Idol, Motley Crue and, best of all, We Close Our Eyes by Go West. I'd always wanted to see this film, and when I saw the very affordable auction for the DVD on ebay, I put a bid in and was lucky enough to win it. Demons may not be up to the standards of Dario Argento's finest films, but is a top notch little horror film in its own way and well watching and/or owning. on DVD. Read full review
- sparkledust198407 Jan, 2009by
i'm really glad i bought the film i'v been looking for it for ages.i watched it when i was younger but couldn't remember the name then i looked it up on the internet and found it!!!!!!!!!! it was a very quick delivery.
- maximusgothicus03 Sep, 2008by
This is a classic of cheesy European horror. Dario Argento sets the stage perfect as a group of people who have gone to see a film start to realise it's more than just a film. As the film progresses people change. Dario has the talent to set the perfect atmosphere, the special effects are superb (And cheesy) and the story is immense. This film is a must for all horror fans 10/10
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £3.78Trending at £4.46
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £26.49Trending at £47.50
- £2.80Trending at £3.80
- £6.95Trending at £8.85
- £9.50Trending at £12.99
- £5.99Trending at £6.16