All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £92.81
- £9.68Trending at £10.05
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the culture of pantomime, mime, and dance in late antiquity. This book looks at social life in the late antique period through an investigation of its performance culture. It focuses on the eastern empire, from Greece proper to modern-day Turkey and Egypt, between the second and sixth centuries CE.
- Author BiographyRuth Webb is Honorary Research Fellow, Birkbeck College London, and Professeur Associee, Universite Paris 10.
- Author(s)Ruth Webb
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2009
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note11 halftones on 10 p. mock insert
- Weight599 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.