All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.50Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of eleven legal speeches relating to estates and inheritances that are ascribed to the most renowned of the ancient Greek orators.
- Author BiographyADELE C. SCAFURO is Associate Professor of Classics at Brown University.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Oratory of Classical Greece
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note2 charts
- Weight624 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Translated byAdele C. Scafuro
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.