All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £11.20Trending at £13.47
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
About this product
- DescriptionEffective risk management is as much about awareness, culture, training and organization as it is about technology. Highlighting cases from a wide range of geographies and cultures, this title is designed to raise awareness of the multi-faceted and often complex forms that operational revenue risks take in the communications sector.
- Author BiographyMark Johnson is Chairman of The Risk Management Group, a consultancy specialising in operational and revenue risk management services for clients throughout the world. His earlier career included 10 years' experience in narcotics enforcement, followed by senior roles in fraud control and communications risk management at Cable and Wireless, Nortel, and Ericsson.
- Author(s)Mark Johnson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight736 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.