All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers information, examples and case studies to clarify the concept of a professional learning community, to respond to critical issues in schools, and to support educational leaders in addressing the important mandates of accountability and school improvement.
- Author BiographyKristine Kiefer Hipp is a professor in the Doctorate in Leadership for the Advancement of Learning and Service program and District Administrative Licensure programs at Cardinal Stritch University. She also serves in the university's Leadership Center and coordinates leadership programs in Corciano, Italy. Her research interests and consulting involve leadership, professional learning communities, collective efficacy, and organizational and cultural change efforts. Jane Bumpers Huffman is associate professor of educational administration at the University of North Texas. Huffman served as a Visiting Scholar in 2009 at National Taiwan Normal University and has a research emphasis in professional learning communities, change management, leadership, and parent involvement.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/03/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight272 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJane Bumpers Huffman,Kristine Kiefer Hipp
- Foreword byShirley M. Hord
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.36Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.