All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn absorbing reflection on the Caliphate and the re-imagining of the Muslim ummah as a diverse multi-ethnic community
- Author BiographyMadawi Al-Rasheed is Professor of Anthropology of Religion at King's College London. Her publications include Kingdom without Borders (Hurst 2008). Carool Kersten is Lecturer in the Study of Islam and the Muslim World at King's College London. He is the author of Cosmopolitans and Heretics (Hurst 2011). Marat Shterin is Lecturer in Sociology of Religion at King's College London. He has published widely on religion, society and law in Russia.
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byCarool Kersten,Dr Carool Kersten,Madawi Al-Rasheed,Marat Shterin
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £19.99Trending at £27.16
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £39.99Trending at £49.80
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £32.80Trending at £49.99
- £8.90Trending at £17.42
- £17.95Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.