All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA vivid, balanced, and complete biography of one of the 20th century's most influential figures, Deng Xiaoping, who presided over China's transformation into the world power it is today.
- Author BiographyAlexander V. Pantsov is a professor of history and holds the Edward and Mary Catherine Gerhold Chair in the Humanities at Capital University in Columbus, Ohio. He has published numerous scholarly works including fifteen books, among them The Bolsheviks and the Chinese Revolution 1919-1927 and Mao: The Real Story. Steven I. Levine is research faculty associate, Department of History, University of Montana. He is the author, co-author, and editor of numerous works, including Mao: The Real Story and Arc of Empire: America's Wars in Asia from the Philippines to Vietnam, co-authored with Michael H. Hunt.
- Author(s)Alexander V. Pantsov,Steven I. Levine
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1008 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine39 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.68Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.77
- £13.85Trending at £16.12
- £4.45Trending at £6.29
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.