Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionSintering of powder metal compacts is one of the basic oper- ations in powder metallurgy. Analysis of the laws of sintering may provide addition- al material for more complete phenomenological characteristics of these processes that will be useful for further development of theoretical concepts of the flow of imperfect crystals under small loads.
- Author(s)V. A. Invenson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/05/2012
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleStudies in Soviet Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 Illustrations, black and white; X, 242 p. 22 illus.
- Weight379 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1973
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.