All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the numerous instruments used in modern dentistry, along with proper functions, parts, and tray set-ups. This book provides the fundamental instrument knowledge dental assistants need for success in the field of dentistry.
- Author BiographyDonna Phinney was a Certified Dental Assistant and Program Director for the Dental Assisting Program at Spokane Community College. Recently deceased, she devoted her 20-year career to the dental field as a dental assistant and office manager, and later to consulting and teaching. She earned her BA from Eastern Washington University and MEd from Whitworth College. Ms. Phinney was a fellow of the American Dental Assistants Association, where she served as a consultant and an appointed commissioner, as well as an active member of the Washington State Dental Assisting Association. Judy Halstead, CDA, BA is the former Dental Assisting Program Director for a private college and a high school skills center. Now retired, she also worked as a dental assistant, and an enthusiastic industry representative for more than thirty years. Serving as a president of the Washington Dental Assistant Association, Ms. Halstead often delivered lectures and workshops at local, state, and regional dental conferences, and acted as an industry consultant. Ms. Halstead earned a BA from Eastern Washington University, and is a Certified Dental Assistant with an Expanded Functions certificate.
- Author(s)Donna Phinney,Judy H. Halstead
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width135 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.