CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £46.55Trending at £54.41
- £37.99Trending at £44.44
- £4.40Trending at £5.96
- £22.26Trending at £26.09
- £21.45Trending at £24.68
- £26.58Trending at £29.33
About this product
- DescriptionInnovative theory showing how mammalian tooth form can be understood using considerations of food fracture.
- Author BiographyPETER W. LUCAS is Professor of Anatomy at the University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Peter W. Lucas
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note104 b/w illus. 25 tables
- Weight930 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.