All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionInnovative theory showing how mammalian tooth form can be understood using considerations of food fracture.
- Author BiographyPETER W. LUCAS is Professor of Anatomy at the University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Peter W. Lucas
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note104 b/w illus. 25 tables
- Weight595 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.