All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDental implants have become one of the most popular and rapidly growing techniques for replacing missing teeth. While their predictability, functionality, and durability make them an attractive option for patients and clinicians alike, complications can arise at any stage from patient assessment to maintenance therapy.
- Author BiographyStuart J. Froum, DDS, is a Diplomate of American Board of Periodontology, Clinical Professor Department of Periodontology and Implant Dentistry, New York University Krieser Dental Center, Director of Clinical Research at the Department of Periodontology and Implant Dentistry, NYU Dental Center, and maintains a Private Practice limited to Periodontics & Implant Dentistry in New York City. Dr. Froum is Past President of the American Academy of Periodontology. He lectures nationally and internationally, has authored over 100 published research articles, and has authored and contributed to several books related to periodontics and implant dentistry.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight2 g
- Width222 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byStuart J. Froum
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £43.72Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.67Trending at £13.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.