All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £24.71Trending at £26.53
- £27.06Trending at £29.68
- £20.63Trending at £28.98
- £8.49Trending at £10.45
- £8.90Trending at £13.03
- £13.01Trending at £16.03
About this product
- DescriptionDental Management of Sleep Disorders focuses on the dentist's role in treating patients with sleep problems, chiefly sleep disordered breathing and bruxism.
- Author BiographyDr. Ronald Attanasio, DDS, MSEd, MS is Professor and Director of the TMD and Orofacial Pain Clinic at the University of Nebraska Medical Center-College of Dentistry in Lincoln, Nebraska. He is past President of the American Academy of Orofacial Pain, and his faculty practice at the College focuses on TMD, orofacial pain, and sleep related breathing disorders. Dr. Dennis R. Bailey, DDS is a diplomate of the American Board of Orofacial Pain and past President of the Academy Dental Sleep Medicine. His private practice focuses on sleep apnea, snoring, TMD, and sleep disorders in adults and children.
- Author(s)Dennis R. Bailey,Ronald Attanasio
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2009
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width172 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.