All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are those who insist that the death of six million Jews and other persecuted people in Nazi concentration camps is nothing but a hoax perpetuated by a powerful Zionist conspiracy. This book shows how this irrational idea has gained adherents but has become an internationally organized movement.
- Author BiographyDeborah E. Lipstadt is Dorot Professor of Modern Jewish History and Holocaust Studies at Emory University. She is the author of History on Trial: My Day in Court with David Irving (a National Jewish Book Award winner); Denying the Holocaust: The Growing Assault on Truth and Memory; and Beyond Belief: The American Press and the Coming of the Holocaust, 1933-1945. She lives in Atlanta.
- Author(s)Deborah E. Lipstadt
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/1994
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/10/2014
- Weight342 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.