All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.30
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis account of recent works on weakly dependent, long memory and multifractal processes introduces new dependence measures for studying complex stochastic systems and includes other topics such as the dependence structure of max-stable processes.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number200
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note13 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 205 p. 13 illus.
- Weight720 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDonatas Surgailis,Gabriel Lang,Gilles Teyssiere,Paul Doukhan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.