Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives a detailed account of some recent developments in the field of probability and statistics for dependent data. It covers a wide range of topics. A special section is devoted to statistical estimation problems and specific applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/05/2006
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 187
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byPatrice Bertail,Paul Doukhan,Philippe Soulier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.