All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Premilla D'Cruz
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight165 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. The significance of understanding depersonalized bullying at work.- Chapter 2. Interpersonal bullying at work as the conceptual benchmark for depersonalized bullying at work.- Chapter 3. Experiencing depersonalized bullying at work.- Chapter 4. Theorizing about depersonalized bullying at work.
- Author BiographyPremilla D'Cruz holds a Ph.D. in Social Sciences from the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, India, and is currently Professor of Organizational Behaviour at the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, India, where she teaches Micro Organizational Behaviour and Workplace Creativity. Dr. D'Cruz's research interests comprise workplace bullying, emotions in organizations, self and identity at work, organizational control, and ICTs and workplaces. Her studies on workplace bullying in the Indian context have been pioneering both in terms of geographical location and substantive issues. Dr. D'Cruz's research has been published in reputed peer-reviewed international journals such as International Journal of Human Resource Management, Economic and Industrial Democracy, Information and Organization, Industrial Relations Journal, New Technology, Work and Employment and Employee Relations as well as in several authored books. She has presented key note speeches at the 2010 Work, Employment and Society Conference (WES -Brighton, UK) and at the 2012 Association of Industrial Relations Academics of Australia and New Zealand Conference (AIRAANZ -Gold Coast, Australia), in addition to invited talks at Yale University and Cornell University in the USA. Dr. D'Cruz has been a visiting research scholar at leading European and Australian universities and has been awarded (along with Ernesto Noronha) a number of multi-lateral and bi-lateral research grants. She is currently the Secretary of the International Association on Workplace Bullying and Harassment (IAWBH).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.