All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.72Trending at £22.81
- £17.08Trending at £25.00
- £18.97Trending at £26.98
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.93
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £8.48Trending at £8.70
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy to follow, step-by-step guide towards accurate colour mixing and use. The companion title, Colour Mixing Swatch Book will be required to obtain the maximum from this title.
- Author BiographyMichael Wilcox has a varied background, including periods as a professional artist, a conservator of art works and an engineer, which in turn led to a study of light physics in relation to the needs of the artist. His studies led to the book Blue and Yellow Don't Make Green. Published in Engish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean and Chinese, this book has changed the way that countless artists now mix and use their colours. This publication was followed by The Wilcox Guide to the Finest Watercolour Paints which has led to many of the changes in the pigments used in artists' paints today. Specialist mixing palettes, workbooks and courses were then developed and the School of Colour was formed on an international basis.
- Author(s)Michael Wilcox
- PublisherSchool of Color Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationIrvine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchool of Color Publishing
- Out-of-print date17/08/2013
- Content Note115 colour illustrations
- Width155 mm
- Height186 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.