All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.96Trending at £11.97
- £7.59Trending at £7.80
- £12.85Trending at £14.75
- £8.00Trending at £8.82
- £8.12Trending at £8.62
- £6.09Trending at £7.09
- £9.60Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionProtecting present and future generations in times of crisis.
- Author BiographySharon Astyk is a former academic who is a writer, subsistence farmer, parent, activist and prolific blogger (www.sharonastyk.com and http://henandharvest.com/). She farms in upstate New York with her husband and four children, raises livestock, and grows and preserves vegetables. She is the author of Depletion and Abundance, and co-author of A Nation of Farmers.
- Author(s)Sharon Astyk
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Weight440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.